In this 1 day bootcamp, we will cover the following:
- Blockchain/Ethereum Concepts - Intro to Blockchain and Ethereum in particular. You will learn the concepts of Smart Contract, accounts, gas, various Ethereum networks etc.
- Intro to Solidity - Solidity is one of the most popular programming languages used to implement smart contracts on the Ethereum platform. You will learn the basics of Solidity and various patterns used in Smart contract development.
- Deployment - You will learn the nuances of deploying smart contracts to the Ethereum network and deploy your contract to the public Ethereum network. You are encouraged to interact with other students contracts on the public network.
- At least one year experience with an Object Oriented Programming language
- Macbook/Linux laptop. Windows is fine as long as you are comfortable setting up the environment.
*Instructions will be sent 3 days before the workshop to install the necessary software packages so you don’t waste any time setting up your environment in the workshop.